Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy when processing personal data as well as the security of all business data is an important concern for us, which we take into account in our business processes. Here we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is.
FOM Real Estate GmbH
Phone: +49 6221 36366 0
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition of "The Data Protection Officer".
(3) If we use service providers for individual functions of our offer, use your data for advertising or other purposes, or pass them on to third parties, we will inform you accordingly in detail below.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) In the following, we will inform you about your data subject rights according to Art. 15 DSGVO. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. If you demand these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, taking into account the associated legal requirements and obligations. If necessary, we will request further information from you. We will explain the results of our examination and our procedure for fulfilling your request to you in detail. In doing so, it is possible that we will not be able to fully comply with your requests in the way you would like. This should not prevent you from claiming your rights from us or from inquiring with us in this regard. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
(2) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which of your personal data is being processed by us. This also includes information about the purposes of processing, if applicable, about recipients to whom we have disclosed your data, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information about the origin of this data if we have not collected it directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for making subsequent copies.
(3) Right to rectification
You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate data we have stored about you. This also includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
(4) Right to deletion
You have the right to demand that we delete data that we have stored about you. If we have published data about you, this also includes our obligation, within the framework of the "right to be forgotten" pursuant to Article 17(2) of the GDPR, to forward all links to this data and copies or replications of this data concerning your request for erasure to other controllers of this published personal data, taking into account available technology and implementation costs.
(5) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. After that, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a few purposes specified by law.
(6) Right to object to processing.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the merits of the case and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(7) Right to revoke consent granted under data protection law.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(8) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive data about you that you have provided to us from us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transferring it to another controller. At your request and taking into account the available technical possibilities, this also includes direct transfer from us to the other responsible party.
(9) Right of complaint to a supervisory authority.
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of data relating to you.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Host name
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes (referrer)
- The specific pages of our website that you have accessed
- Browser: Type, version and set language
- Operating system: type and version
- Screen resolution
- Color depth
- Size of the browser window
- Installed browser plugins
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your end device associated with the browser you are using. Furthermore, websites can store so-called HTML5 storage objects on your end device. In both cases, information is stored and read out again. This can be done for very different purposes, but no programs can be executed or malware transferred as a result.
b) You can configure your browser setting according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies.
We generally recommend that you delete cookies, browser history and other temporary web storage objects automatically or manually on a regular basis to increase the protection of your privacy.
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) When you contact us by e-mail, your e-mail address and other data provided by you will be stored by us in order to answer your inquiry. If a business relationship exists between you and us or is established as a result of your inquiry, we store this data for the duration of the existence of our business relationship. Otherwise, we delete this data after the storage is no longer necessary for the complete processing of your request. If legal storage obligations prevent deletion, we restrict the processing of the data for their duration and then delete them. By sending the contact form or your e-mail, you declare your consent that we may process the data transmitted by you in the aforementioned manner (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
The legal basis for the use of all web analytics tools listed in this section is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, i.e. the protection of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors. Our interest is the analysis of the use of our website by our website visitors, in order to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. If the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or we use it for other interests of ours, we will inform you about this directly in the explanations for the respective analysis tool.
1 Use of Matomo
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo. Matomo stores cookies (see § 3 for more details) on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible party exclusively on its server in Germany. You can object to the use of Matomo in the following dialog. Please note that you must set this opt-out cookie again if the cookie memory of your browser is deleted manually or automatically. Likewise, setting the cookie is also required separately when using any other browser or terminal device
(2) This website uses Matomo in a privacy-friendly configuration. For all analysis purposes, your IP address is shortened by the last two bytes only, which means that it is no longer possible to establish a reference to you and geolocation can also only be carried out very imprecisely. Also, the IP address transmitted by your browser is not merged with other data collected by us.
(3) The Matomo program is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at https://matomo.org/privacy/policy .
Other third-party services
1. integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps.
(2) The legal basis for the use of the Google Maps plugin is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, i.e. your corresponding consent given by your selection made in our Consent Tool or the direct activation of the Google Maps plugin on the respective page. Unless you give your consent, the plugin will not be activated. You can revoke your consent at any time by changing your selection in our Consent Tool.